The iphone photo editing technique that you did not know you were missing.
Are you tired of spending hours editing your photos on your iPhone? Well, say goodbye to the tedious editing process and hello to the copy and paste technique!
That’s right, you can now copy and paste the attributes from a photo that you have already edited. This means that you can take the same filter, brightness, and contrast adjustments that you used on one photo and apply them to another photo with just a few taps.
Here’s how it works:
- Start by selecting the photo that you want to copy the attributes from.
- Tap the “Edit” button in the top right corner.
- Once you are in the editing mode, tap and hold on the photo until the “Copy” button appears.
- Select “Copy” and then go back to your camera roll.
- Select the photo that you want to paste the attributes to.
- Tap the “Edit” button again and then tap and hold on the photo until the “Paste” button appears.
- Select “Paste” and voila! Your attributes from the first photo will now be applied to the second photo.
This technique is a game-changer for those of us who love to take and edit photos on our iPhones. It’s perfect for those lazy Sunday afternoons when you just want to chill and upload some pictures on Instagram or for those days where you are doing a photoshoot and want all the pictures to have the same filter and light.
So next time you’re editing your photos, give this technique a try and see how much time it saves you. Happy editing, Creatives!”
Ready to take your digital skills to the next level? Click Here for FREE tools that will help you Grow your business and personal brand.
Shana Digital writes about entrepreneurship, the digital divide , people of color in tech, creativity, GEN Z, personal development, and more. You may see a quote from your favorite song in some of her articles as she is a true fan of hip hop culture.